The Classe 7 is a model designed to take the market by storm with a strong personality, absolute reliability, sleek lines and the most innovative features in its class. Made from top-of-the-range materials such as highly polished stainless steel and thermoplastic composites in injection molded ABS and nylon. The Classe 7 is designed to be energy efficient; the insulated boiler of the Classe 7 reduces energy consumption by 20% while in standby mode. The C-lever steam wand handle is the most ergonomically designed handle for easy control of steam pressure. This professional espresso maker is available as a 2 group or 3 group model in anthracite black or ice white.0 % Financing available Click here to apply.
Rancilio Classe 7 S
The Classe 7 S is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. Made from highlly polished stainless steel, molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS and nylon panels, the Classe 7 has Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. Available with Anthracite Black or Ice White side panels.
Three Professional Espresso Maker Versions:
2 Group 11 liter boiler 6000 watts
3 Group 16 liter boiler 6000 watts
- Made from highlly polished stainless steel, molded smooth thermoplastic, ABS and nylon panels.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons – the barista controls when the shot starts and stops
- Independent heat exchangers
- Work area LEDs and functional LEDs on group buttons
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Boiler and pump pressure control gauge
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk.
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up). Fast and ergonomic
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Adjustable feet
- Double spout portafilters
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8″ NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2″ I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Dimensions (W’ x D” x H”)||31 x 22 x 21||40 x 22 x 21|